The Tesco Future Farmer Foundation offers young farmers a remarkably diverse range of activities, organised to develop personal skills and industry knowledge. Over twelve months, your diary will be packed with events, all designed to broaden your horizons and help shape your future.
The programme has been shaped from the very start by asking young farmers what they need to build their careers. This includes building business skills, learning more about fast moving supply chains and learning from industry experts. The programme meets these needs and more!
To qualify, you must be:
- Aged 20-35 years old on the 1st January 2021
- Resident in the UK or Ireland
- Not in full time education during the programme period
- Involved in farming, aquaculture and/or food
- Able to participate fully in the programme – allow for a commitment of approximately 2 days per month on average (although this is flexible to allow for busy times in the farming year)
Closing date for applications: 25th October 2020
If you would like to discuss your eligibility, what’s involved in the programme and how it may help you, please contact the Tesco Future Farmer Foundation:
Call 0800 977 4639 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the website to find out more!